As Günter Heinz, head of operations at the Baumholder test centre, reports, PCR tests can now also be carried out at the Stadtweiher.
The following prerequisites must be met to perform a PCR test:
– positive rapid or self-test
– Contact with an infected person (request from the health department must be present)
– infected person in the same household
– Corona warning app shows red
– Request from a health institution (f.e retirement home for the purpose of taking in a new resident)
The PCR tests can be carried out without prior appointment at the usual opening hours (Monday to Friday from 17:00 to 19:00 and Saturdays from 10:00 to 12:00).